Corn flakes, Chocolate and walnut give you a piece of heaven!
I am a chocoholic and there’s nothing that will make me merrier than to have this delicious meal as my breakfast. Whenever I wake up and have my tea, all I want is to eat something that tastes like heaven but doesn’t take much time to prepare. I like baking and cooking and trying out some new dishes but not in the morning. In the morning, I only want to eat, not cook. I do the “hard-work” in afternoon. And that ‘s the reason why I love this snack. I like corn flakes but the reason I was never into corn flakes was because there was no chocolate. 😛 It might sound silly but yes, that’s the truth. There are two things that I like in a dish is that either it should be spicy or sweet. This recipe just made my dream come true. Now, this recipe doesn’t take more than 10 minutes and it is very easy to prepare. All you’re going to need are Kellogg’s Corn Flakes, vanilla essence, chopped roasted almonds, dark chocolate and milk chocolate. The quantities and method for preparing the dish are mentioned below. Enjoy!
Preparation Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup (Coarsely ground, lightly roasted) Kellogg’s Corn Flakes
- ½ cup Roughly chopped dark chocolate
- ½ cup Roughly chopped milk chocolate
- ½ cup Chopped walnuts, lightly roasted
- ½ tbsp vanilla essence (oil based)
1. Combine the dark and milk chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on a high for a minute or till the chocolate melts, while stirring in between.
2. Remove from the microwave, add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
3. Take a spoonful of the mixture and shape it into a ball and keep aside on a greased tray.
4. Repeat with the remaining mixture to make more balls and refrigerate till set.
5. Serve immediately.
But this is not it. No matter how late you wake up, you’ll always have time to make these dishes. If you love eating Corn flakes in your breakfast, here are some more recipes that you can prepare with corn flakes:
With over a 100 mouth-watering recipes, Guptaji’s family sure knows how to whip up the perfect breakfast for any occasion! These recipes take the traditional breakfast to a whole new level with just little creativity. And that is the reason why I would love to go to Guptaji’s house. I’d love to get a chance to try out all these different recipes. If not hundred then at least fifty, for sure because I love to cook and eat. I love to experiment with food and share the results with others. There’s nothing more fun than seeing others enjoy having the meal cooked by you. I’d like to learn how to make these different dishes and then, try making some new recipes myself. After seeing the creativity Guptaji’s family has done with Kellogg’s, I think I too would like to give it a shot too and try some of these recipes myself. 🙂
You can also visit the Kellogg’s ‘Anaaj ka Nashta’ Facebook page to check out some amazing corn flakes recipes.